Recreation registration for spring 2020
Please note the coach role of "Trainer" that has been added. If you are not the head coach and just train a team, please select "Trainer" as your role.
1. Register Online or In-Person:
A. To register Online, Click Here: REGISTRATION.
- We have a new streamlined process; see Below for information on how to use.
- Please disable any "SPAM" protection to allow e-mail from sportspilot.com address. (Please note - only Visa or Master Card are accepted - we apologize for any inconvenience)
B. To Register In-Person:
- Complete Registration Form (available at registration or from office)
- Attach cash or check for the appropriate fee shown in the Registration Fee Table on the General Information page. A fee of $25.00 will be charged for any check returned as NSF or otherwise unpaid. A fee of $10.00 will be charged for any registration form received during the Late Registration period noted below in Registration Dates.
C. LHSA has a strict "No Refund" Policy.
2. Proof of Birthdate Required:
- If the registration is for a new player, submit AS SOON AS POSSIBLE a copy of his/her official, government-issued birth certificate or Passport to the LHSA office by email to email@example.com; by fax to 214-221-0804; by mail to P.O. Box 38353, Dallas, TX 75238; or by personal delivery to 9304 Forest Ln., Suite N-174, Dallas, TX (office hours:M-F 9am - 5pm). The player will not be eligible to play until this has been received.
LHSA Streamlined Registration Process
In an effort to streamline and simplify the registration process, LHSA implemented a streamlined registration process. These improvements will allow families to have only one User ID and Password (which you will select) to remember to register the entire family as players or coaches. Individuals that register will use the same process as families. Additional players or coaches can be added at any time without changing the User ID and Password. Please follow the instructions below to register and set up your new login. There is a video link included to help with this process: youtube link . If you still have questions, please don't hesitate to call the LHSA office at (214) 221-0808 for help.
New Registration Instructions:
a. When asked to login, login with any of the usernames and passwords you have with LHSA
b. This could be your child’s player account, or your own coach account
2. Select Role
a. On the next page you will see a list of your registered family members
b. Mark anyone that is a Guardian as a Parent
c. Mark the children as Players
d. If a Player’s or Parent’s name is included twice, mark one of the names as “Duplicate”
e. Hit Continue after selecting your Family Roles
3. Login Name and Password
a. On the next screen you will have the option to edit your login details to whatever you please
b. You will be able to use this username and password to register all participants in your family
c. Hit Submit when finished
4. Registration of Players and Coaches
a. On the next page you will be given the option to register players and coaches
b. Select the “Register Player” button next to your child’s name to register as usual
c. Repeat for any additional players or coaches
LHSA has a strict "No Refund" Policy.
12/1/2019 - 1/11/2020
|REGULAR Registration period for Online or In-Person Registration.
|IN-PERSON Registration at LHSA Office, 9:00 am - 4:30 pm Monday - Friday, 9304 Forest Ln, Suite N174, Dallas, TX 75243 map it!
|1/12/2020 - 3/29/2020
||LATE Registration period for online or in person at LHSA offices. Late registration is sometimes allowed during the dates shown to the left, depending on whether teams still need players. Late Registrations put players back into the player pool for team assignments (they are not guaranteed to be added back to a prior team). A $20.00 late fee is charged for any late registration.
SEASON PLAY DATES:
Opening day is Saturday, Feb 29th, the last day for games is Sunday May. 31st
Registration policies and procedures
Be sure to read the registration policies and procedures below. For LHSA contact information, click on the Board/Commissioners Page.
- Lake Highlands Soccer Association does not accept parent/coach formed teams -- LHSA will assign returning players to the same team, and new players to an existing or LHSA formed new team.
- Rosters for new teams are constructed by LHSA according to LHSA Rules and Regulations (available on the Forms page).
- Placement of new players on existing teams will be determined by LHSA according to space availability and other criteria outlined in the LHSA Rules and Regulations available on the Forms page.
- Roster sizes are limited and a team cannot exceed the roster limit for players in a particular age level.
- New or returning players may request a particular team or coach, or to "play up" using the Special Request form (available on the Forms page); however, placement is not guaranteed. Special requests made without this form might be missed or overlooked.
Registration forms will be available at in-person registration, or may be downloaded on the Forms page in Word or PDF format to print out._____________________________________________________
The Leslie K. Rice Memorial Fund
Long time LHSA volunteer Leslie Rice passed away March 7th, 2010. In recognition of her efforts and support of Lake Highlands Soccer Association, Ms. Rice’s family has established a memorial fund in her honor, The Leslie K. Rice Memorial Fund. The Leslie K. Rice Memorial Fund’s purpose is to assist with registration fees for the youth of LHSA who may not otherwise have the opportunity to play the “beautiful game” of soccer. LHSA is grateful to the Rice family for the establishment of this scholarship fund and is dedicated to ensuring the best possible use of the funds for the youth of LHSA. Read More
Used Soccer Shoes
LHSA has gently used soccer shoes that are available for our families to use. Please stop by the LHSA office during business hours with your player(s) to try on a pair. If you have some gently used soccer shoes that your child has outgrown, you can drop them off at the office for others to use.
LHSA has partnered with XARA Soccer to provide LHSA teams with a quality, cost effective uniform package, which is ordered through Team Sports 6025 Royal Ln. 75230, Dallas, Texas. The delivery time is 2 weeks max. from the date of order. The uniform packages and prices are set forth on the Uniform Package Sheet and when ordered using the Order Form. Orders can only be made by the coach of the team. This program will be fully explained at the coaches meeting. There will be samples, Order Forms and Uniform Package Sheets at the meeting.