Registration Co-Ed Soccer
Your user ID and Password are case sensitive so make sure you enter them the way they appear on your prior season's receipt.
Always use Sentence Case when filling out the registration form. Do not use ALL CAPS or all lower case.
Always register with your players legal name as on Birth Certificate. Do not use nick names or middle names.
If you are a first time player, you must e-mail, or mail a copy of your players Birth Certificate or Passport to the LHSA Office. (fax 214-221-0804) email@example.com as a condition to be eligible to play. Do not send the Medical Release form to the office, that goes to your coach so medical treatment can be administered if a child gets hurt at practice or a game and a parent is not available
Use the notes box on the Online registration form to note any special requests, i.e. I would like to play for coach Smith, or I would like to play with my classmates from ABC School, etc. All requests are examined but none are guaranteed.
Spring 2021 Season will start Saturday, April 3rd
LHSA has a strict "No Refund" Policy.
- Click Here to register (please read instructions below before clicking!)
- Follow the instructions, completing all applicable blanks.
- A Visa or MasterCard will be needed for payment - you will receive a receipt by return e-mail. Please disable any "SPAM" protection to allow e-mail from sportspilot.com address. (Please note - only Visa or Master Card are accepted - we apologize for any inconvenience)
- If a player new to LHSA is registered, the LHSA office MUST receive a copy of their government-issued birth certificate or passport before they will be eligible to play. You may deliver the birth certificate or passport to the LHSA office, fax it to 214-221-0804, e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail it to LHSA, P.O. Box 38353, Dallas, TX 75238, immediately following your registration.
- Complete Registration Form (available at registration or from office)
- Attach cash or check for the appropriate fee shown in the following table. A fee of $35.00 will be charged for any check returned as NSF or otherwise unpaid. A fee of $10.00 will be charged for any registration form received after the last scheduled registration.
- If new player, attach a copy of his/her official, government-issued birth certificate or Passport. The player will not be eligible to play until this has been received.
No refunds will be given after registration.